Thank you so very much to Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen for nominating me for this sweet award. By participating in awards and honors like this one, we’re spreading kindness in the blog world – and there’s nothing better than kindness!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven blogs you think are worthy of the award.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
Eleven questions I was asked:
- What is your favorite thing to do (Besides cooking)?
- Besides cooking, I love to sing!! If you’ve read my About page, you’ll know that I love musical theatre – and singing is my favorite pastime! Often, I’ll be making a batch of cupcakes and singing around my kitchen…
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Well, I’m not really grown up yet – I’m only 16, and right now, I want to be a musical theatre performer on Broadway! But when I was even younger, I wanted to own a bookstore in Montana – what?
- What has been your favorite age so far, and why?
- So far, I really liked being 14 – it was my freshman year and I had so many new experiences and met a bunch of new friends.
- Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?
- Although I do love reading, movies are always a lot of fun – I love seeing a whole story unfold before my eyes in just about two hours.
- Would you rather be inside or outside?
- I’d rather be outside, enjoying the sun and fresh air, and running around my yard with my two dogs!
- If you could use one word to describe your home, what would it be?
- Cozy. I always feel safe, warm, and positively cozy in my home.
- What is your favorite type of music?
- My favorite type of music is Broadway! Cast recordings are basically all I have on my iPod… but I also like listening to whatever’s popular on the radio.
- What is your favorite song?
- Oh, wow! This is a really tough question, because my answer changes so often! AS of now, my favorite song is probably “I’ve Decided To Marry You” from the Best Musical Tony winning show, A Gentleman’s Guide To Love And Murder. Give it a listen!
- Where is the farthest you have ever traveled?
- In June, I traveled with my family to Amsterdam and Belgium! It was such an amazing trip and you can read about it right here.
- Why do you like cooking?
- I actually like baking – I’m really not much of a cook – but I love baking because I love making people smile when they eat my treats!!
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Sunrise! The whole day stretches ahead of you!
Eleven facts about me:
- I am a neat freak! I love cleaning and putting things in their place.
- My favorite childhood meal was peanut butter and jelly on challah bread – it’s still good now!
- I go on ModCloth.com every single day, and I buy almost all of my clothes from there!
- I love watching the Today show before I go to school in the morning, if I have time. It wakes me right up.
- When I’m older, I hope to live in New York City – and it’s only an hour from where I live now.
- I love getting haircuts – I feel like a supermodel when I step out of the salon!
- Family is very important to me – I have a bunch of cousins, aunts, and uncles, who I all love so much!
- This is a pretty unexpected fact: I love Marvel superhero movies! Captain America (ahem, Chris Evans) is my favorite!
- I aspire to be on Broadway and in movies when I’m older.
- One of my favorite musicals is The Phantom of the Opera, and I love Sierra Boggess, who is playing Christine on Broadway right now!
- Last but not least, I’m in the process of getting my driver’s license, and I really enjoy driving so far!
Eleven bloggers I nominate for the Liebster Award:
- Rebecca at And A Sprinkle Of Love
- Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook
- Sarah at Sarah’s Little Kitchen
- Lily at Little Sweet Baker
- Vidya at Traditionally Modern Food
- Jessica at Jessica Smith Photography
- Jess at Cooking Is My Sport
- Emily at Pasdeemily
- Mimi at Chef Mimi Blog
- Just Baked By Me
- Charlotte at Bake With Me Blog
Questions for nominated bloggers to answer:
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Sweet or salty?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What was the first concert you went to?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- What’s your number one go-to recipe?
- Do you like to play any sports?
- What’s one article of clothing you can’t live without?
- Would you prefer a night out with friends or a night in p.j.s watching a movie?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?